12 Apostles & Great Ocean Walk Day Tour
Cruise down to the shipwreck coast to witness the famous 12 Apostles
and hike the last section of the world class Great Ocean Walk.
Hike the last section of the world class Great Ocean Walk and experience the unique shipwreck coastline of Port Campbell National Park
including the 12 Apostles on this small group (max 8 guests) hiking tour.
We cruise down to the shipwreck coast (via M1/A1) to start our adventure from Princetown. From here, we’ll lace up our boots and start the uncrowded 8km hike towards the 12 Apostles. We mostly have this trail to ourselves but sometimes we share it with local kangaroos and wallabies.
Along the trail, you will witness some of the most diverse coastal views and natural landscapes which are unreachable by vehicles. We will make our way to Gibson Steps – a cliffside pathway that descends 70 metre to the beach below before finishing this rewarding coastal walk at the 12 Apostles.
You’ll have one last chance to snap the perfect picture before we head to the coastal town of Port Campbell
for a delicious lunch at Forage On The Foreshore Cafe. Feel free to have a swim at Port Campbell after lunch or have a peek at some local shops
before we head off to the magical London Bridge and the historic Loch Ard Gorge.
Book 12 Apostles Day Tour
What to expect
- One guided hike from Princetown to 12 Apostles (8km)
- Visit Gibson Steps, Port Campbell, London Bridge & Loch Ard Gorge
- Plenty of chances to see kangaroos, wallabies and native birds
- Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks
- Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea
- Entrance to Port Campbell & 12 Apostles National Park
- VW Caravelle – 9 Seater with Air Con
- Rain Ponchos & First Aid
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Unforgettable memories
Small is beautiful, but if we have less than 4 people booked in for a tour we may have to cancel it. We’ll be sure to give you 12 hours notice to discuss options
Choose from a St Kilda or CBD pick up and drop off location when you book.
Vehicle Modern VW Caravelle – 9 Seater
St Kilda pick up: 7:05am @ Luna Park, St Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
CBD pick up: 7:30am @ Undercover Taxi rank between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre. Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
CBD drop off: 7:30pm
St Kilda drop off: 7:45pm
What to bring
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Swimsuit & a towel for a swim in the ocean (summer months)
- Good vibes
No bush walking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps.