The Grampians Day Tour
Discover an out of this world landscape and breathtaking views at The Grampians.
We embark on our first hike of the day, a 4.2km return hike that weaves us through fascinating rock formations, including the Grand Canyon and Silent Street before we arrive at The Pinnacle, the most iconic destinations in the park. This famous jagged cliff face is quite the site and there will be plenty of time to soak up the views and capture some amazing photos. We return to refuel with a healthy and filling lunch before heading off to Mackenzie Falls. It’s a steep 2km trail but you will be rewarded with of one of Victoria’s largest and most beautiful waterfalls. Our next stop is the picturesque Boroka Lookout before we return to the delightful tourist village of Halls Gap where we will reveal one of the local kangaroo’s favorite hangout spots.
Book The Grampians Day Tour
What to expect
- Two moderate to challenging hikes with a total distance of 6.5km
- Plenty of photo opportunities at two stunning lookouts, The Pinnacles and Boroka Lookout
- A visit to the breathtaking Mackenzie Falls
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Fresh coffee & tea
- Delicious sweet vegan treats
- Fresh organic fruit on arrival and throughout the day
- Healthy vegan friendly lunch
- Unforgettable memories
Small is beautiful, but if we have less than 4 people booked in for a tour we may have to cancel it. We’ll be sure to give you 12 hours notice to discuss options
Choose from a St Kilda or CBD pick up and drop off location when you book.
Vehicle Modern VW Caravelle – 9 Seater
Saint Kilda pick up: 7:05 am @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
CBD pick up: 7:30am @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
CBD drop off: 7:30pm @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
Saint Kilda drop off: 7:45pm @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
What to bring
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle – 1L
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- In winter bring plenty of warm layers – it’s chilly at the summit
- Cash or credit card for our dinner stop on the way home
- Good vibes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Some bush walking experience recommended. Tracks may have short steep hill sections a rough surface and many steps. Walks up to 20km.