12 Apostles, Great Otways & Great Ocean Road Day Tour
What to expect?
- A 3.5 km return hike to Beauchamp Falls.
- A cruise along The Great Ocean Road passing through Apollo Bay and famous surf spot, Bells Beach
- A visit to Kennett River see native Australian Koalas
- A 30 minute stop at Lorne for some shopping or a swim in the ocean
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Coffee from the good people at Coffee Supreme
- Delicious sweet vegan treats
- Fresh fruit on arrival and throughout the day
- A fresh and filling vegan friendly lunch
- Unforgettable memories
Small is beautiful, but if we have less than 4 people booked in for a tour we may have to cancel it. We’ll be sure to give you 12 hours notice to discuss options
Choose from a St Kilda or CBD pick up and drop off location when you book.
Vehicle Modern VW Caravelle – 9 Seater
Saint Kilda pick up: 7:15am @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
CBD pickup: 7:30am @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
CBD drop off: 7:30pm @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
Saint Kilda drop off: 7:45pm @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
What to bring
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Swimsuit & a towel for a swim
- Cash or credit card for any additional purchases
- Good vibes
No bush walking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps. Walks no greater than 10km.