Mt Buller Day Trip
What to expect
- An easy 3hr drive each way to and from the mountain
- A quick stop for coffee in High Country town Mansfield
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides (who love to snowboard)
- Coffee from the good people at Coffee Supreme
- Unforgettable memories
*Special Offer* Regular Riders Pass
Plan on hitting the slopes more than once this season? Save some cash and pre-book your rides to and from the mountain with our ‘Regular Riders’ pass to get three return trips to the mountain.
Price $348.30 per person (save $38.70)
Terms & conditions apply
Our Mt Buller day trip departs from Melbourne every Saturday. Choose from a St Kilda, CBD or Ringwood pick up and drop off location when you book.
Price $129 per person (or book 3x trips with our Regular Riders pass and save!)
Vehicle Modern VW Caravelle – 9 Seater
Saint Kilda pick up: 4:30am @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
CBD pickup: 4:45am @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
Ringwood pickup: 5:15am @ Ringwood McDonalds car park – 51-57 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood
Ringwood drop off: 7:00pm @ Ringwood McDonalds car park – 51-57 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood
CBD drop off: 7:30pm @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
Saint Kilda drop off: 7:45 pm @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
What to bring
- Snowboard or skis & poles (without ski bags)
- Snowboard or ski boots
- Warm waterproof clothes (please wear your snow gear if possible for maximum mountain time)
- Small backpack with a change of dry clothes
- Sunscreen & sunglasses
- Cash or credit card for lunch or snacks on the mountain
- Good vibes
- Due to limited storage space please only bring what is necessary. We recommend that you wear your ski gear for the journey up the mountain. Please bring skis, poles and snowboards without their bags. All skis and snowboards will be placed in our cargo box on top of the vehicle.
- Lift passes are not included in the price so please pre-purchase your B-Tag and lift pass online here. You can also buy lift passes at Mt Buller Village on arrival.
- Please note this is not a guided tour of Mt Buller. We’re here to help get you to and from the mountain in safety and style but upon arrival you are free to roam and ride as you please.
Small is beautiful, but if we have less than 4 people booked in for a tour we may have to cancel it. We’ll be sure to give you 12 hours notice to discuss options