Phillip Island Day Tour
Hike the highest point of Phillip Island and meet local wildlife from koalas to penguins at Cape Woolamai.
Book Phillip Island Day Tour
What to expect
- An easy to moderate 6.8km guided circuit hike around Phillip Island’s highest point Cape
- Plenty of chances to see wildlife including fur seals, penguins, wallabies, kangaroos and
unique birds such as the shearwater and silver gull
- Entrance into Maru Koala and Animal Park included
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Healthy vegan friendly lunch included
- Fresh coffee & tea
- Unforgettable memories
Small is beautiful, but if we have less than 4 people booked in for a tour we may have to cancel it. We’ll be sure to give you 12 hours notice to discuss options
Choose from a St Kilda or CBD pick up and drop off location when you book.
Vehicle: Modern VW Caravelle – 9 Seater
Saint Kilda pick up: 7:05am @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
CBD pick up: 7:30am @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
CBD drop off: 5:30pm @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
Saint Kilda drop off: 5:45pm @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
What to bring
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Warm layers
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Swimsuit & a towel for a swim in the ocean (summer months)
- 1L water bottle
- Good vibes
No bush walking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps. Walks no greater than 10km.