The Grampians Full Day Tour 1
What to expect
- An 11km guided hike of The Grampians to the peak of The Pinnacle
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Coffee from the good people at Coffee Supreme
- Delicious sweet vegan treats
- Fresh fruit on arrival and throughout the day
- A fresh and filling vegan friendly lunch
- Unforgettable memories
Small is beautiful, but if we have less than 4 people booked in for a tour we may have to cancel it. We’ll be sure to give you 12 hours notice to discuss options
The Grampians day tour departs from Melbourne every other Sunday. Choose from a St Kilda or CBD pick up and drop off location when you book.
Vehicle ModernVW Caravelle – 9 Seater
Saint Kilda pick up: 7:15am @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
CBD pickup: 7:30am @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
CBD drop off: 7:30pm @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
Saint Kilda drop off: 7:45pm @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
What to bring
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle – 1L
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- In winter bring plenty of warm layers – it’s chilly at the summit
- Cash or credit card for any additional purchases
- Good vibes
Bush walking experience recommended. Tracks may be long, rough and very steep. Directional signage may be limited.