Wilsons Prom Full Day Tour 1
Discover coastal views, white sands and impressive mountain views at Wilson’s Prom.
Be guided through some of the most surreal scenery at Wilson’s Prom starting with an easy hike to the white sands of Squeaky Beach. Stroll along the sand to find out where it gets it’s name from! We return via the coastal trail to Tidal River township to refuel for lunch. Next it’s time to increase the intensity as we wind our way through stringy-bark forests and over streams on the way to the rocky summit of Mt Bishop. On arrival be rewarded with magnificent views and a chance to soak up the beauty of the park from above. We descend via an alternative trail through iconic Australian eucalypt forest and dense rainforest. Keep your eyes peeled for native birds and koalas that call the forest home.
What to expect
- Two easy to moderate hikes with a total distance of 15km.
- Beautiful beaches, coastal scenery, rainforests and rugged mountains.
- Plenty of chances to spot emu, koalas, wombats, wallabies & birdlife.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides.
- Coffee from the good people at Coffee Supreme.
- Delicious sweet vegan treats.
- Fresh fruit on arrival and throughout the day.
- A fresh and filling vegan lunch.
- Backpacks from Polar to borrow for the day.
- Unforgettable memories.
Small is beautiful, but if we have less than 4 people booked in for a tour we may have to cancel it. We’ll be sure to give you 12 hours notice to discuss options
Our Wilsons Prom 1 day trip departs from Melbourne every Wednesday. Choose from a St Kilda or CBD pick up and drop off location when you book.
Price $199 per person
Vehicle ‘Biggie’ 2017 VW Caravelle
Saint Kilda pick up: 7:15 am @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
CBD pick up: 7:30am @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
CBD drop off: 7:30pm @ Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.
Saint Kilda drop off: 7:45pm @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 (Main entrance)
What to bring
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle – 1L
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- In winter bring plenty of warm layers – it’s chilly at the summit
- Cash or credit card for additional purchases
- Good vibes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Some bush walking experience recommended. Tracks may have short steep hill sections a rough surface and many steps. Walks up to 20km.